Authors of accepted papers will get an opportunity to showcase their work as an oral presentation. Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings of the conference, which will be published in ACM Digital Library.
- Data Management: Transaction processing, query processing and optimisation, indexing and storage, distributed data platforms, spatio-temporal databases, RDBMS, NoSQL systems, key-value stores, cloud data management, big data systems, data systems for machine learning, Scientific databases, data cleansing, data provenance, data analytics, data integration, performance benchmarking, database tuning, graph database management, data streams management, uncertain and probabilistic databases, crowdsourcing, data warehousing and OLAP, database usability, data management using modern hardware, security and privacy.
- Data Science: Data discovery, data preprocessing and wrangling, Classification and regression, parallel and distributed learning, semi- and unsupervised learning, matrix and tensor methods, graph mining, network analytics, reinforcement learning, feature engineering, deep learning, Bayesian methods, time series analysis, optimization, graphical models, relational models, text analytics and NLP, information retrieval, knowledge representation, knowledge-based systems, human-in-the-loop learning, planning and reasoning, ML for mobiles and other resource constrained environments, data mining, causality, fairness accountability and transparency, interpretability, data visualization.
- Applications: Social network analysis, recommender systems, online advertising, bioinformatics, computational neuroscience, systems biology, multimedia processing, crowdsourcing, robotics and autonomous systems, analytics on sensor networks and IoT, computer vision, surveillance/monitoring and anomaly detection in networked systems, urban computing, and technology for emerging markets
We also welcome submissions related to the use of analytics and data systems to manage and learn from the COVID-19 epidemic, including but not limited to epidemic modeling, healthcare, disease detection, resilient logistics, etc.
Additionally, please see this page to help you decide between the Research Track and Applied Data Science Track.
Please read the Dual submission, Plagiarism and Conflict of Interest policies before finalising your submission.
Partial travel Grants will be available for students (both domestic and international) whose papers are accepted. Presenters will also have the option to present the papers virtually.
Important datesAll deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE, UTC-1200)
- July 11, 2021: Submission of papers
- October 1, 2021: Notifications
- October 31, 2021: Camera ready due
Research Track Chairs
Balaji Vasan Srinivasan, Adobe Research, India
Sourav Bhowmick, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
For more details, please reach out to the track chairs at [email protected]