5th Joint International Conference on Data Science & Management of Data CODS-COMAD 2022 (9th ACM IKDD CODS and 27th COMAD) will be held as a hybrid fully virtual conference. If you have registered for the conference, then please join on Airmeet platform using the link below. You can attend the virtual conference using a laptop/desktop or mobile using the Airmeet android app.
Instructions for registered participants
CODS-COMAD 2022 is a private event and can only be accessed by registered delegates.
If you have registered already, you are pre-authorized for the event. You will receive an invite from Airmeet with the title CODS-COMAD 2022 starting on Friday, January 7th 2022 6:00 AM IST. The invitation will be sent on or before 6th Jan 2022. If you’re not able locate the email, please check the spam folder.
If you’re still unable to find the registration email, do not worry. Go to the event link and sign up yourself using the same email shared during registration. Your email is the event database, and it will automatically allow you to register and attend.
In case you still face difficulty, drop an email to us at [email protected] with your registration details and someone will revert to you at the earliest.
Tips for Attendees
To have the best experience of the Airmeet platform, please follow the guidelines below:
- Virtual event can be accessed using Laptop/Desktop or Android app available in the playstore.
- For a full Conference experience, join from a Laptop/ Desktop. The participants joining airmeet through a mobile app shall have limited experience.
- Airmeet works best on the Google Chrome browser. We advise you to use the latest version of the browser.
- Use stable (broadband) internet connection. Using a Mobile Connection hotspot is not recommended.
- Disable VPN/ Firewall settings (In case of office laptops).
- Allow Mic and Camera permissions in Chrome to enable audio/video interactions. This guide from Google Support will help if not already sorted out.
- Troubleshooting tip: Refresh page/restart browser and ensure no other video conferencing tools are active in other tabs.
- Access Live support: For any live support before/during the event Click the “?” icon on the bottom right of your screen.
Navigating the Main Conference
Once you log in, you land at the reception. The reception gives you a highlight of the day. You will see several tabs & controls on the top to interact with the event.
- Reception: This tab shows you the highlights of the day.
- Schedule: Access the conference program from this tab and navigate to the session you would like to attend.
- My Schedule: Quick access to sessions you have added to your schedule.
- Feed: Interact with event organisers and participants in this group chat.
- People: Discover and connect with participants.
- Message: Reply to your direct messages here.
- Alerts: Check announcements sent by organisers here.
Access the conference program and attend the sessions using the ‘Schedule’ tab.
Inside a live session, use the Session-Feed to chat and Q&A panel to ask questions to the speaker. You can also upvote the questions asked by other attendees. At the end of the talk, the session chair will pick the question from the Q & A panel for the speaker.
Meet our sponsors in the ‘Booth’ section. Each booth will have a table for live interactions. Even if the sponsors are not available, you can walk-in any time to access the reference material and drop your interest to meet them.
Attendee Guide to Airmeet
Live Event Controls
- Schedule Meetings with participants on Airmeet event – Click Here
- Bookmark sessions & mark them on your official calendar – Click Here
- How to join Speakers and Host on the Live Stage during Session – Click Here
Video Tutorials for Attendee
- Reception Tutorial Videos – Watch Here
- Session Tutorial Videos – Watch Here
- Booths Tutorial Videos – Watch Here
Attendee’s Troubleshooting Guide
Technical Instruction General
How much network bandwidth (internet speed) do I need to join an Airmeet – Click Here
- Safari browser compatibility and known technical issue – Click Here
- What browsers are supported by Airmeet – Click Here
- How do I prepare my network in case of firewall or VPN to access Airmeet – Click Here
- How to check your internet connection & current bandwidth – Click Here
For any further assistance feel free to reach out to Airmeet at the 24/7 support lounge. Click Here